Saturday 1 November 2014

Reveal: Grapefruit Blanket -alternative name suggestions?

Here she is...



The very first of my 'sneak peek's is revealed... a beautiful blanket. I was inspired by the ripening of local Cypriot Grapefruits and with that in mind, I'd like some help with naming this colourful creation... any suggestions? It fits a single bed (150cms wide by 175cms long when relaxed - it's a squishy soft stretchy one) and of course anyone can own it, but I can see this beauty on a little girl's bed. A girl who is sweet enough and can handle the zestiness of this grapefruity hug. So maybe a lovely gift for the brave young girl who is moving out of her cot and into her 'big girl's bed'? I shall be making a smaller, cot-sized version with a little added extra too, so look out for that one in future.

Note: I started the blog and Facebook page early so I could share the creative process of Made in Summer Street's designs, before launching a whole range, however I feel I'm dangling a carrot, so if you're interested in any items, please pm me and I can give you the details. Also, if you'd like an item but in a different colour scheme, I'd be happy to make custom pieces of your designing... and as each of my products are given their own unique name, you'll also have to provide a suitable title for your idea. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment